PlasmaToolTipManager with Python

Ricardo amilcarguerra at gmail.com
Thu Feb 19 11:14:57 CET 2009

Thanks...

I did what you said, but now it says this:

  Plasma.ToolTipManager.self().registerWidget(self)
TypeError: argument 1 of ToolTipManager.registerWidget() has an invalid type

and without Plasma.ToolTipManager.self().registerWidget(self)

    Plasma.ToolTipManager.self().setContent(self.toolTipData)
TypeError: argument 1 of ToolTipManager.setContent() has an invalid type