SoConcepts

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Thu Feb 19 00:05:11 CET 2009

A Wednesday 18 February 2009 22:39:20, Aaron J. Seigo escreveu:
> hi all...
>
> 	http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Summer_of_Code/2009/Ideas
>
> we need to slap some plasma goodness on there. any ideas?
>
> some that spring to my mind:
>
> 	* something to do with that educational layout

IM more than interested in helping in this one... ihave quite a bit of
conceptual requests about this thing.

> 	* savable containments: save / restore to file individual containments or
> entire layouts; both locally for later restoration as well as external
> export for sharing with others.
>
> 	* some media center related bling? implementing nuno's recent mockup with
> video in a nice workflow would be cool.

also this one evendently :) marco already merged this one in the techbase.

> 	* a desktop dock?
>
> 	* kdm frontend using plasma?

and this is one i know david vignony is very interested in and is doing some
reserch on some cool ideas, that will be trivial to implement if we get kdm
frontend to plasma.

> 	* a layer over kinetic to provide a standarized set of "out of the box"
> animations (so that we can kill Plasma::Animator ;)
>
> 	* raptor?

going to ask the raptor guys to post something....the conceptual part is
mostly finished is just a mater of coding it...

--
Oxygen coordinator