Tokamak III in Switzerland

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 21:56:04 CET 2009

> So let's go concrete:
> - Is there still interest (see my mails last year about the details of my
> offering)?

of course :)

> - Add your preferences for a date to the doodle [1]?
> - Let me begin to organize so that you'll come to a comfortable and
> inspiring hacking place.

I don't have my exact schedule, but school generally starts the first week of
september. the earlier tokamak happens, the less chance there is of teachers
killing me. ;) although right now to be honest I'm finding it hard to care.
apparently I didn't miss much during tokamak II. but who knows, in september I
might end up with teachers who actually teach ;)

the other thing is, we found out last year that flights in august are horribly
expensive. so... I'd think the first week of september would be the best time.

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com