Tokamak III in Switzerland

Mario Fux foxman at lugo.ch
Mon Feb 16 21:39:48 CET 2009

Good morning all you Plasma hackers

As I read in your blogs the Tokamak II meeting in Portugal was a real success
(I'm especially excited about Nuno's AIR theme). And as you probably still
know I proposed a location for the next Plasma meeting.

At the KDE 4.2 release event in Zurich/Switzerland I had a quick talk with
Aaron about my proposal and we left with the agreement that I'll sent another
email to the list (which is hearby done ;-).

There is still a doodle [1] vote for a date (end of August or beginning of
September 2009) with already some people added.

When there is still interest I'd like to fix the date in the coming days and
weeks (say till the end of march) that I can begin to plan, organize and
search for sponsoring.

Furthermore the sooner we fix the meeting date and location the sooner you can
begin to book the flights and apply for financial help at KDE e.V.

So let's go concrete:
- Is there still interest (see my mails last year about the details of my
offering)?
- Add your preferences for a date to the doodle [1]?
- Let me begin to organize so that you'll come to a comfortable and inspiring
hacking place.

Greets out of the train
Mario

[1] http://www.doodle.com/participation.html?pollId=8444b4t2t7t74bp9