t4 wiki page

Sebastian Kügler sebas at kde.org
Wed Dec 30 14:39:14 CET 2009

On Wednesday 30 December 2009 08:18:32 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
>   On December 29, 2009, Chani wrote:
> > aaron, do we need more of those filled in or can we email the board now?
> > :)
>
> the board should be emailed; i wasn't aware that i was coordinating this,
> however. if i am, i'll get right on it, however. sebas?

I can do it as well. (Having a slow couple of days, but was actually planning to.)

If those with incomplete information (or that aren't on the Wiki yet) could fill it
in, in particular the expected travel cost column, we can start raising funds.

We also need a quote from the hotel, so please also make sure you've filled in when
you will be there. Will, there's a convenient hotel option I recall?
--
sebas