What about Kfloppy and SuperKaramba

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Dec 14 22:30:25 CET 2009

On December 11, 2009, Michael Leupold wrote:
> > For SuperKaramba I'm less sure but given the speed of plasma development
> > I think there can't be much that this project is still needed for.
>
> Plasma seems to include a way to use SuperKaramba widgets. Unfortunately
>  I'm not sure to what extent this requires SuperKaramba.

SuperKaramba provides the mechanism (a Plasma::AppletScriptEngine plugin) to
run SuperKaramba widgets in a Plasma app such as plasma-desktop or plasma-
netbook.

it's all contained within SuperKaramba, however, so if SuperKaramba was to be
moved elsewhere nothing would break as long as those who want to continue
using SK in Plasma apps picked up SK from its new location.

humru othro a kohnu se