Review Request: big revamp of Device Notifier

Alessandro Diaferia alediaferia at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 12:09:50 CEST 2009

2009/8/20 Björn Ruberg <bjoern at ruberg-wegener.de>

> On Donnerstag 20 August 2009, David Baron wrote:
> > Is this the one that has been on kde-look for a while? Sounds like it.
> >
> > This is a worthy revamp of the original device-notifier plasmoid and in
> 4.3
> > it is actually readable. The "last mounted" tooltip is of questionable
> > usefulness.
>
> Yes, it is. See here:
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=106051
>
> I wrote to the developer that he should try to get his work into KDE. This
> was
> suggested in KDE brainstorm, too.

Ok, according to SVN revision 1013934 i've just committed a previous patch
which adds the capacity bar and space info stuff to the notifier. So,
please, update the patch according to the last revision.

Consider a big +1 from my side about committing this patch which is really
needed :) (obviously according to Kevin's suggestions).

Regards

--
Alessandro Diaferia
KDE Developer