Some dates on Tokamak3

Mario Fux kde-ml at unormal.org
Mon Aug 17 20:46:48 CEST 2009

Am Montag, 17. August 2009 schrieb Dario Freddi:
> Hi everyone,

Good morning dear people who'd like to come to the beautiful Randa.

Right now I organized another appartment (10 minutes away) of another aunt.
She wants only 20 CHF for cleaning and you have to say that you know her
(because of the missing visitor's tax if you know what I mean ;-).

> for the "late attendees" cycle here I am as well. However, I will be coming
> with Riccardo by car, so basically nothing changes for sponsoring travel,
> as the budget ruphy already declared is fitting the both of us (even if I'm
> the one who will drive so I expect extra cheese and beer upon arrival :) ).
> I might not be able to have a laptop as well, as mine burned a month ago.
> I'll be back from vacations on the 20th and I hope I will be able to buy
> another one on time, however I will hit back the list when I'll know more.

And yes if you won't bring a computer with you we'll find an solution. There
is already a T23 thinkpad (quite old but) in Randa. Then my server under the
roof and another older PC in my room. I'll bring my netbook and we'll see
what else.

> Please let me know if there are any problem with my late (sorry again)
> attendance.

Is this enough information or do you need a written invitation ;-)?

And Lukas (me brooding of a possible sponsor) if you find a sponsor or other
solution. You're welcome as well.

griits
Mario

PS: Next time I'll organize an Akademy myself ;-).