Some dates on Tokamak3

Dario Freddi drf54321 at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 19:13:20 CEST 2009

Hi everyone,

for the "late attendees" cycle here I am as well. However, I will be coming
with Riccardo by car, so basically nothing changes for sponsoring travel, as
the budget ruphy already declared is fitting the both of us (even if I'm the
one who will drive so I expect extra cheese and beer upon arrival :) ). I
might not be able to have a laptop as well, as mine burned a month ago. I'll
be back from vacations on the 20th and I hope I will be able to buy another
one on time, however I will hit back the list when I'll know more.

Please let me know if there are any problem with my late (sorry again)
attendance.