[nepomuk-kde] Plasma activities and Nepomuk

Ivan Čukić ivan.cukic+kde at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 11:17:26 CEST 2009

> The activity type can have the following options (these need be set
> only while defining a new activity type, not while creating every
> activity!)
> - Activity Type Name (user given string)
> - Show apps (in menu) related to productivity, etc
> - Allow / Disallow / Provide hint about messages from anyone
> - Allow / Disallow / Provide hint about messages from people of a
> specific team (apart from those in the current activity)
> - Requires full concentration, set user status as busy

Although this would be perfect to have, I'm concerned about the interface to
it. The users are already confused with activities, what would happen if we
introduced activity types (as configurable) as well?

I'd rather have a 'create a new activity based on the current' than making a
template system like that.

Ch