[nepomuk-kde] Plasma activities and Nepomuk

Hari krishna Anandhan harikrishna.anandhan at gmail.com
Sat Aug 8 11:07:30 CEST 2009

On Sat, Aug 8, 2009 at 1:50 PM, Marco Martin<notmart at gmail.com> wrote:
> would this types something static or just strings given by the user?
> i fear if it's something static, while it's something that has a more clear
> semantic value could be something too rigid that won't be used that much in
> the end?

Till now, I was thinking of making them static types. But, now that
you bring this possibility up, I think we can make it configurable...
;)

The activity type can have the following options (these need be set
only while defining a new activity type, not while creating every
activity!)
- Activity Type Name (user given string)
- Show apps (in menu) related to productivity, etc
- Allow / Disallow / Provide hint about messages from anyone
- Allow / Disallow / Provide hint about messages from people of a
specific team (apart from those in the current activity)
- Requires full concentration, set user status as busy

Anything else ?
Some predefined activity types can be shipped by default to ease thing...

Cheers,
Hari