4.3 Previewer or Icon?

Matteo Agostinelli agostinelli at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 13:23:26 CEST 2009

Maybe I understood what is the point of the OP. If you drag and drop a PDF file
to the Desktop, you get the choice between the Previewer and the Icon. But if
you choose the Preview it actually creates an empty previewer plasmoid, i.e.
it doesn't show the contents of the PDF. On the contrary, the preview is
working correctly for other file formats, such as images of text files.

Regards,
Matteo