Fwd: translatoid

sacha schutz istdasklar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 6 13:08:16 CEST 2009

Maybe we can recreate Flags in Svg. This may be long, but drawings are easy to
do. In this case, flags country can be used in other applications wich need big
size. There is 215 flag to do.
To do the job, we can ask the community from each corner of the word. That
would be a nice symbol of the community power. We can send a post on planet
kde with a model  and wait .
So what do you think ?