tasks engine

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 04:26:57 CEST 2009

> anyways, I found another issue: it doesn't dismiss the dashboard if it's
> up. I forget how one does that, and I don't know if it can be done from an
> engine (but if it can't, maybe that's a bug).

:/ the dashboard isn't even dismissed if I alt-tab. I can type in a skype
window while I see only the dashboard.
should plasma maybe be listening somehow for that kind of focus change? should
kwin be telling us?
although then you have the problem of focus going to other plasma windows (eg.
popup calendar)...

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com