tasks engine

Chani chanika at gmail.com
Tue Aug 4 04:23:21 CEST 2009

On August 3, 2009 18:43:03 Chani wrote:
> so I found something weird in the tasks dataengine.
>
>         else if (operation == "activateRaiseOrMaximize") {
>             m_source->getTask()->activateRaiseOrIconify();
>
> somehow "Iconify" becomes "Maximize" o.0
> is it too late to change this?
> who's actually using this engine? (not the taskbar, it seems)

s/engine/service actually. that was taskjob.cpp :)
anyways, I found another issue: it doesn't dismiss the dashboard if it's up.
I forget how one does that, and I don't know if it can be done from an engine
(but if it can't, maybe that's a bug).

--
This message brought to you by eevil bananas and the number 3.
www.chani3.com