Please review: Virtual keyboard plasmoid - Plasmaboard

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Tue Aug 4 01:23:34 CEST 2009

A Segunda, 3 de Agosto de 2009 23:12:51 Björn Ruberg você escreveu:
> On Montag 03 August 2009, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> > A Segunda, 3 de Agosto de 2009 11:37:47 Michael Rudolph você escreveu:
> > >
> > > Hi Aaron,
> > >
> > > a good screenshot of what Björn is talking about, can be found here:
> > >
> > > http://mobilephonegeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/iphone-keyboard-5
> > >.j pg
> >
> > if you need help with all of this artwork I will surely help you, if you
> > can post some screenshoots of it, I would be very happy.
>
> Oh, yeah! Thank you! I already wanted to ask but missed you in IRC.
> See some screenshots on kde-look:
> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Plasmaboard?content=101822

cool great work, we now need to show the key pressed wen using say a pinger,
and maybe making it scalable and on top of applications.
I would really to have this little button in kdm so on tablet pcs one can
ditch the use of real keyboard to type the password, also it would be really
interesting as a panel that can be triggered every time you need to type
something .