Please review: Virtual keyboard plasmoid - Plasmaboard

Björn Ruberg bjoern at ruberg-wegener.de
Tue Aug 4 00:12:51 CEST 2009

On Montag 03 August 2009, Nuno Pinheiro wrote:
> A Segunda, 3 de Agosto de 2009 11:37:47 Michael Rudolph você escreveu:
> > On Mon, Aug 3, 2009 at 01:49, Aaron J. Seigo<aseigo at kde.org> wrote:
> > > what sort of popup are thinking of or wanting? if you can give me a
> > > mockup or a screenshot, i'm sure we can make it happen ;)
> >
> > Hi Aaron,
> >
> > a good screenshot of what Björn is talking about, can be found here:
> >
> > http://mobilephonegeek.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/07/iphone-keyboard-5.j
> >pg
>
> if you need help with all of this artwork I will surely help you, if you
> can post some screenshoots of it, I would be very happy.

Oh, yeah! Thank you! I already wanted to ask but missed you in IRC.
See some screenshots on kde-look:
http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php/Plasmaboard?content=101822

By the way, some distributions already have packages for plasmaboard. It's at
least in kubuntu 9.10 , so maybe you can even install without compiling.