Unprofessional text in plasmoids for download

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Apr 27 22:20:11 CEST 2009

On Monday 27 April 2009, Dotan Cohen wrote:
> I reported a KDE bug regarding the summary text of kde-look plasmoids
> that are appearing in the Add Plasmoids dialogue. Here is the bug:

none of the plasmoids you mention come from the Plasma development team. they
are all third party add ons made available via the kde-look.org social/sharing
website.

there is currently no queueing or approval process available on kde-look.org.

so the options are:

* the creation of such a queue on kde-look.org
* another site set up with a GHNS server with an "approved" stream of addons
(probably pulled via kde-look.org)
* not offering widgets for download at all

i personally don't have time to take on such a project given what's already on
my plate at the moment.

humru othro a kohnu se