plasmoide "cadre photo

Alexis Ménard menard at kde.org
Mon Apr 20 08:34:24 CEST 2009

Hello Maxime,

Please post your message in English since not all of the developers speak
french.

I translate :

"The widget picture frame is wonderful. I have two ideas to improve it :

- A possibility to increase sizes of pictures.

- Display the name of the directory when it is in random mode and the applet
pick in different directories/sub-directories.

See you, good luck and long life To KDE."