Two python plasmoid questions...

Simon Edwards simon at simonzone.com
Sat Apr 18 23:15:27 CEST 2009

Hi,

Arnold Krille wrote:
> 2) I can't get plasma to even try to show a configuration. A derived
> showConfigurationInterface() gets called, but as far as I understand the
> default implementation should do the right thing and users should just
> implement createConfigurationInterface(), right?

You can override showConfigurationInterface() instead with something
like this:

     def showConfigurationInterface(self):
         if self.dialog is None:

             self.dialog = CountdownConfig(None)
             self.dialog.setSchedule(self.schedule)

             self.connect(self.dialog, SIGNAL("applyClicked()"),
self.configAccepted)
             self.connect(self.dialog, SIGNAL("okClicked()"),
self.configAccepted)

         self.dialog.show()

cheers,

--
Simon Edwards             | KDE-NL, Guidance tools, Guarddog Firewall
simon at simonzone.com       | http://www.simonzone.com/software/