"Show Only Icons" tasks in Panel Task Manager

Mario Palomo mariopal at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 14:04:57 CEST 2009

2009/4/15 Michael Zanetti <michael_zanetti at gmx.net>:
> On Tuesday 14 April 2009 17:46:28 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
>> or help out with stasks to make it unbuggy :)
>
> Its not (only) because its buggy... I don't feel like having a windows 7
> cloned panel on my desktop. The original tasks plasmoid is just fine for me
> except the only icons thing.

I think the same: the original tasks plasmoid is fine, but I need the
only-icons feature to work happy :-)

> Anyways, I will keep on patching my local copy of the panel. Or perhaps
> throwing out some other settings (like the row settings - useless if there are
> shown only icons) and create another tasks plasmoid? We'll see what future
> brings :)

Can you send to this mailing list (or another place) the patches you
do to the tasks plasmoid?. I'll try to learn from your code and I'll
try to help you with this feature (that I need too). If you finally
create a new plasmoid I'll be your first user :-)  Greetings,

Mario