"Show Only Icons" tasks in Panel Task Manager

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Apr 14 17:46:28 CEST 2009

On Tuesday 14 April 2009, Michael Zanetti wrote:
> Hi panel devs,
>
> I have written a patch against 4.2 that does exactly this. I'm using it
> since a month now. I wrote it because STasks and FancyTasks where either
> too buggy or have other things I don't like.

right, so .. again .. no option additions to the configuration dialog for this
feature will be accepted.

consider simply doing "if it's too small, use icons only" (e.g. setting
m_showIconOnly in resizeEvent based on the width of the button)

or help out with stasks to make it unbuggy :)

humru othro a kohnu se