Mandelbrot progress, need Qt GUI help!

Andrew Stromme astromme at chatonka.com
Fri Apr 10 00:21:12 CEST 2009

On Thursday 09 April 2009 13:30:33 Benoit Jacob wrote:
> Hi,
>
> one more GUI question please!
>
> When I resize the Desktop Settings dialog horizontally, I'd expect the
> Mandelbrot controls to resize automatically to use the extra space.
> That's what happens with the Pattern wallpaper's controls. But I can't
> seem to obtain this behavior. I tried to mimic Pattern everywhere I
> could see, like setting the sizes to MinimumExpanding, but still no
> luck... any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Benoit

Out of curiosity, which controls do you want to expand? I don't see any paths
or entries that would use more than the minimum amount of space. Also, the
default setting for kde iirc is to not have them expand unless they need more
space. Anyways, I think you're right in setting them to minimumExpanding, but
you need to ensure that its the value for the layout and the individual items.

Andrew