akonadi dataengine moved to kdereview

David Baron d_baron at 012.net.il
Thu Apr 9 22:01:13 CEST 2009

On Thursday 09 April 2009 18:06:42 Sebastian Kügler wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I've just moved the akonadi dataengine into kdereview so we can release it
> with KDE 4.3 -- if you guys deem it "good enough".
>
> Its current functionality includes fetching contacts, emails and
> microblogging from Akonadi, including monitoring for changes (happens
> transparantly via setData()).
>
> Where should it go? I talked with the PIM people where to put it, they said
> it would be fine to release it with Plasma. It links to kabc and akonadi,
> both in pimlibs.

Since I may be one of the few current callers, where can I get this version? I
will compile it and try it with my applet. It has been a while but the last
version I tried (mid-February) crashed the engine explorer as well as my
applet after all the contacts were loaded.

Also, any release notes about calling sequences (these changed a couple of
times).