Review Request: Add a "Windows should cover" option to plasma panels.

Chris Reeves chris at ev-soft.net
Wed Apr 8 21:05:55 CEST 2009

For what it's worth, as a user I would find this behavior preferable to both
"autohide" and "windows can cover". I also have a large 16:9 screen that is
short on the vertical space.

KDE 4.2.2 is awesome, both in general and as a desktop workspace. I can't wait
to see what you guys and gals have cooked up for 4.3.

Thanks, Chris