Mandelbrot progress, need Qt GUI help!

Andrew Stromme astromme at chatonka.com
Wed Apr 8 03:31:16 CEST 2009

I've played with your wallpaper plugin for a little more, and I have a couple
of suggestions for the configuration.

It would be nice to have more descriptive names than "Color 1", "Color 2"
etc.. for the color selection. Maybe something like "Inside Color", "Outline
Color", "Fringe Color" or "Main Color", "Secondary Color", etc... would be
more self-explanatory?

I assume "Fineness" means "Level of Detail" or "Graphics Quality"? Would one
of those be more descriptive to the user?

Lastly, and in the same vein, "Lock" could be something like "Allow
Panning/Zooming with mouse" (of course then it would probably be checked by
default) or "Lock Current View". Also, what would be cool is if
enabling/disabling the lock didn't reset the view as well, which would mean a
user could pan/zoom to a certain area, then lock it to have a custom
background.

Of course these are all just suggestions, and relatively minor :).

Andrew