I would like to contribute to Plasma development

Luca Bellonda lbellonda at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 00:05:13 CEST 2009

Hi to everyone,
  I would like to join plasma development.
In particular, I would like to implement data filtering and handling
of desktop and application settings per activity (recent documents and
directories list, instant messaging contacts, mail notifications
allowed and so on ) to have different environments when using the
computer for different purposes.
This behaviour would facilitate the deployment of Plasma on mobile
devices where different profiles for different activities are common.
Anyone interested?

Thank you.

Luca Bellonda