AppletScript & configAccepted

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Sep 12 17:00:46 CEST 2008

On Thursday 11 September 2008, Petri Damstén wrote:
> On Friday 12 September 2008 06:24:08 Petri Damstén wrote:
> > patch for:
> > - configChanged functions in Applet and AppletScript
> > - connected to configXml configChanged() and applyClicked/okClicked (for
> > C++ applets)
> > - package typo mainconfiggui -> mainconfigui
> > - and some Q_UNUSED to remove warnings
>
> Additional fix to package.

looks ok .. either way ("main config gui" vs "main config ui") is fine, but
leaving out the second 'g' is probably just as well. pls commit.

> Fix icon path in services (not in plasmoid dir).

good catch...

> It also seems that I have to run kbuildsycoca and restart plasma before I
> get installed plasmoid to Add Widgets

you shouldn't need to restart plasma, but kbuildsycoca4 (note '4') needs to be
run first, yes. this is supposed to happen automatically, but .... it seems on
some systems it doesn't, or at least doesn't for up to a minute.

patches are looking good =)

humru othro a kohnu se