AppletScript & configAccepted

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Fri Sep 12 07:35:04 CEST 2008

On Friday 12 September 2008 06:24:08 Petri Damstén wrote:
> patch for:
> - configChanged functions in Applet and AppletScript
> - connected to configXml configChanged() and applyClicked/okClicked (for
> C++ applets)
> - package typo mainconfiggui -> mainconfigui
> - and some Q_UNUSED to remove warnings

Additional fix to package. Fix icon path in services (not in plasmoid dir).

It also seems that I have to run kbuildsycoca and restart plasma before I get
installed plasmoid to Add Widgets (I run svn plasma on top of kubuntu kde
4.1.1. They have different sycoca dirs but I'm not sure if that can have
something to do with it).

Petri