AppletScript & configAccepted

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Sep 11 16:54:05 CEST 2008

On Thursday 11 September 2008, Richard Dale wrote:
> Then those wouldn't have any configXml object and this part of the logic
> would never be entered. I'm afraid I still don't see what the early exit
> code is doing.

that branch is only entered if there isn't a configXml + UI file. at which point
it falls back to asking the ScriptEngine to do the right thing.

what i do see in that code is that this:

? ? ? ? if (uiFile.isEmpty()) {
? ? ? ? ? ? return;
? ? ? ? }

should probably be:

? ? ? ? if (uiFile.isEmpty()) {
 ? ? ? ? ? ? if (d->script) {
? ? ? ? ? ? ? ? d->script->showConfigurationInterface();

? ? ? ? ? ? return;
? ? ? ? }

otherwise, i'm really not understanding the issue here. could you be more
verbose (aka "explain it for the stupid people")? =)

humru othro a kohnu se