AppletScript & configAccepted

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Thu Sep 11 10:26:16 CEST 2008

Hi,

I have been playing with webkit AppletScript. There is a small example
(webkit/code/test.html) using plasma dataengines so I have added more
functions (init(), engine.connectSource(), etc.) and plasma package support so
it looks more like a normal plasma applet.

Applets connect to apply & ok to know when user accepted config, but if
AppletScript uses configxml there seems to be no way to do that? Maybe
configAccepted signal in applet? I guess this could be good for Applets too so
they don't have to rely parent to have ok/apply.

Petri