Patch: New KRunner searches context of Dolphin Places Panel

David Edmundson david at davidedmundson.co.uk
Thu Sep 4 22:57:48 CEST 2008

Hey all,

This krunner adds all the bookmarks and devices that you would expect to find
in the dolphin Places panel, or the "computer" tab in the application launcher
to the krunner list. See code attached.

I had some pointers from Sebastian Kűgler, so I should thank him in this
email.

It's my first time submitting anything plasma related, so I've probably missed
out some parts of your coding standard. Feel free to point out mistakes or fix
it :-)