Platform Support.

Roger Pixley skreech2 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 3 06:32:18 CEST 2008

I remember LinuxMCE and KDE were having talks about collaboration with
Plasma. I was looking at linuxMCE and they support a large number of devices
as can be seen at http://wiki.linuxmce.org/index.php/Category:Orbiters

These platforms range from Windows (Which include Windows CE, Windows Mobile
and Windows Smartphone) Symbian, Nokia 800 & 810 (Hooray!), Chumby (which
I'm just hearing about) the Cisco 7970 VOIP phone, web tablets and of
coutrse the iPhone.

What is the compatibilty of Plasma for running on these devices? I guess it
would be easier to just list out the ones that would be a problem.