QuickAccess Plasmoid

Loïc Marteau loic.marteau at gmail.com
Wed Oct 29 08:11:00 CET 2008

Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Tuesday 28 October 2008, Loïc Marteau wrote:
>
>> http://www.kde-look.org/content/show.php?content=84128
>>
>> I think than this one is really a killer one and should me moved
>>

> ignoring the various ways it ignores plasma conventions in the code, isn't
> this simply what folderview should be in a horiz/vert constrained view?
>
> in that sense it suffers from the opposite problem folderview does: it's only
> for horiz/vert form factors ;)

Hey Aaron !

You're right, what could we do ?

- ask the author to merge the code with the folderview one in horiz/vert
form factor (and make it a popupapplet) ?
- If he doesn't agree, or does not have the time, fork and review the
part of the code than we really are interested in and merge it in
folderview by ourself ?

What do you suggest ?

Cheers

Lo