not overly available this week

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Mon Oct 27 23:22:27 CET 2008

hi everyone...

i just spent the last 36-ish hours flying from calgary to chicago to london
where i had  3 hours of meetings (and an hour and a half of commuting) after
which flew from london to helsinki in time to get to sleep at half past
midnight or so.

i'm up tomorrow at 06:30 and my last scheduled meeting starts at 18:00.

which is to say ... i probably won't be overly available this week. this is
really bad timing for obvious reasons, and perhaps we will end up pushing back
the move of libplasma to kdelibs by a week so we can regain a week with me
around =)

or who knows, maybe i'll find the time and you guys will do your usual
brilliant work and we'll be fine anyways.

but if you do try and get a hold of me this week, please don't get too
frustrated if it's hard to do so.

i wish i could share with you what i'm working on here, but i can't =( what i
can say is that if the groundwork that is being laid here comes to fruition,
and there's no reason not to expect it at this point, it will be huge for KDE
and plasma in particular.

still .. nasty timing =)

humru othro a kohnu se