gui hacking sessions?

Michael Rudolph michael.rudolph at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 15:14:48 CEST 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 14:44, Celeste Lyn Paul <celeste at kde.org> wrote:

> It looks like between 18:00-20:00 CET/ 12:00-14:00 EST is the time when many
> people are in #plasma and talking about UI stuff.  Let's set that on Tuesday,
> Wednesday, Thursday for now, but I think Aaron's method for scheduling
> meetings to address particular topics is also a good idea.
>
> I'm on IRC almost all the time, but it is better for me to have a dedicated
> time for questions otherwise I don't get any day job work done :)
>
> Cheers,
>
> ~ Celeste

Hi Celeste,

I'll add that info to our recommended reading page for now, but we
should probably try to find a more suitable place.

A real schedule for your consultation hours :-) might be needed for
more topical sessions, but we should decide about that after we see
how we make use of this new opportunity.

michael