gui hacking sessions?

Celeste Lyn Paul celeste at kde.org
Wed Oct 22 14:44:23 CEST 2008

It looks like between 18:00-20:00 CET/ 12:00-14:00 EST is the time when many
people are in #plasma and talking about UI stuff.  Let's set that on Tuesday,
Wednesday, Thursday for now, but I think Aaron's method for scheduling
meetings to address particular topics is also a good idea.

I'm on IRC almost all the time, but it is better for me to have a dedicated
time for questions otherwise I don't get any day job work done :)

Cheers,

~ Celeste

--
Celeste Lyn Paul