4.2 feature targets

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Tue Oct 21 00:56:25 CEST 2008

On Monday 20 October 2008, Guillaume Pothier wrote:
> Plasma::Corona::self()->viewportGeometry(id),
> we're done (we need that singleton as popupPosition can't have a ref
> to the corona, at least at first sight).

a singleton isn't really possible without some nasty trickery (e.g. create an
object of the subclass, register it with a static method in Corona ... ugh).
applets have a corona() method internally, so i'll just need to sort how best
to get at the Corona (we know we have to have one at that point
*somewhere*)...

humru othro a kohnu se