Status of multi-monitor support

Guillaume Pothier gpothier at gmail.com
Fri Oct 10 16:24:55 CEST 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 2:42 AM, Aike J Sommer <dev at aikesommer.name> wrote:
> Kephal uses int's as ids for the screens, so i guess its best to just stick
> with using int's...

Ok, I just replaced all the uses of QDesktopWidget by kephal in the
desktop shell, keeping the ints for screen ids. There are however two
methods that do not have an equivalent in kephal:
screenNumber(QPoint) that gives you the screen that contains a given point
geometry() (inherited from QWidget actually) that gives the geometry
of the full desktop I suppose

I think it would be nice to have similar methods in kephal::screens,
for consistency and because I think it is possible that
QDesktopWidget's screen numbers are different from kephal's. Aike do
you think you can add those?