Config dialog for Pastebin Applet

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) artur.souza at openbossa.org
Wed Oct 8 23:59:38 CEST 2008

2008/10/8 Aaron J. Seigo <aseigo at kde.org>:
> i don't know if pastebin'ing is useful enough to create a service plugin for,
> but if one wants to do the Full Plasma Monty with this applet, a Service would
> be the way to go.

  Yeah, +1 here. From my point of view it's just so simple that it's
not worth it to create a Service plugin for that, just config the
server and use this string where you need to.
   But if you think it's better to create a service for Plasma's sake,
then I can do that just after qedje wallpaper....
   What do you prefer ?

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs