Config dialog for Pastebin Applet

Thomas Georgiou tageorgiou at gmail.com
Wed Oct 8 18:27:36 CEST 2008

I wrote the pastebin applet as a simple proof of concept tool, but I
do not have time to work on it anymore.  Feel free to add whatever you
want to it.  It would probably be useful to seperate the posting code
to a dataengine and make it able to use multiple sources.  Right now,
it is very hardcoded to pastebin.ca.