calendar widget in kdereview

Davide Bettio davide.bettio at kdemail.net
Fri Oct 3 16:03:38 CEST 2008

Ciao,

Il Friday 03 October 2008 04:41:12 Aaron J. Seigo ha scritto:
> * Calendar needs to follow the API pattern for widgets[1]
> * the hover painting is wicked inneficient right now

+OK

> * we need a glow radius hint for the hover painting; though perhaps in this
> case i wonder if we should be doing it with an svg or using the same style
> that we are for, e.g., buttons?

I think that using a SVG is a good idea

> * year jumps? ability to in-line edit the year/month?

I was trying to do something cool using a spinbox, but I need to do more
hacking on it If I want to get a good result.

> * think about whether we actually want two separate classes, or if we
> should merge the two into one and have some methods to control whether or
> not the top navigation gets created/shown

I'll maintain anyway a private class in that case, splitting the calendar in 2
classes make things simplier...

> also, what's that fancy spinbox thing referenced in the code? =)

xD

see the answer to "year jumps? ability to in-line edit the year/month?"

monday I'll start to fix everything. :)

Have a nice weekend.

Bye,
Davide Bettio.