calendar widget in kdereview

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Oct 3 04:41:12 CEST 2008

On Thursday 02 October 2008, Davide Bettio wrote:
> I just moved the calendar widget to kdereview/plasma/widgets.

cool; i've done some work on it tonight. things remaining:

* Calendar needs to follow the API pattern for widgets[1]

* the hover painting is wicked inneficient right now

* we need a glow radius hint for the hover painting; though perhaps in this
case i wonder if we should be doing it with an svg or using the same style
that we are for, e.g., buttons?

* year jumps? ability to in-line edit the year/month?

* think about whether we actually want two separate classes, or if we should
merge the two into one and have some methods to control whether or not the top
navigation gets created/shown

also, what's that fancy spinbox thing referenced in the code? =)

[1] workspace/plasma/design/widgets

humru othro a kohnu se