playground plasmoid redux

Benoit Jacob jacob.benoit.1 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 2 23:45:33 CEST 2008

Let me preemptively speak for wallpapers/mandelbrot : it needs more work!

I still hope to finish it in time for the feature freeze, otherwise
it'll have to wait for 4.3.

One question while i'm here. It crashes when one of its QThreads calls
wait() on another QThread that is itself waiting for another thread.

Is this known to be illegal?

Cheers,
Benoit