playground plasmoid redux

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Thu Oct 2 22:51:59 CEST 2008

On Thursday 02 October 2008, Marco Martin wrote:
> On Thursday 02 October 2008, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > here's my curent playground standings ... i'll start moving things into
> > kdereview next week after things in kdereview that should be moved out
> > are moved (doing so myself if necessary)
> >

> > systemcommand
> > system-monitor - i'd like to see this in for 4.3 if not sooner (4.2 would
> > rock); has various issues
>
> for instance? i was taking a look at it, with petri we fixed the major
> things that came to mind, what things forgotten so we can sort out if
> feasible in the short term or not? :)

there are geometry problems; if i enable the disk watcher, it works rather
nicely. however ...

if i don't disable the disk stats module, and enable any other one the
geometry isn't correct (you can see this because the background svg is wrong
=)

the individual components also have oddnesses, such as when you put the cpu
monitor on the desktop by itself, the meter is all mashed up.

these issues may be related =)

it also really doesn't work nicely in the panel ...

humru othro a kohnu se