Questions about Plasma Activities

Jesse L. Zamora xtremek2008 at aim.com
Sat Nov 22 23:04:31 CET 2008

Hello everyone,

Lately, while I'm not working on Kickoff, I've been looking at the Plasma
activities feature, and I've noticed a couple things, and I have a few
questions.

1. Why does Plasma slow down so much when you zoom out to see the activities?
Is there any way to increase the performance?
2. Why doesn't it have the capability to just click on the activity you want
to zoom in to it? I find that clicking the cashew is somewhat burdensome.
3. Why is the background the color it is? The transparent checkered box
background looks, well, it looks unpolished.

I am not asking these questions to critisize, but I just would like to know
the motive behind these things, that's all.

Thanks,
Xtreme Kommander