Panel offenders

Alex Merry kde at randomguy3.me.uk
Fri Nov 21 19:21:27 CET 2008

On Friday 21 November 2008 18:16:55 Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) wrote:
> Hi Alex,
>
> On Friday 21 November 2008 15:13:55 Alex Merry wrote:
> > Sorry, I've been meaning to fix this for a while.  I'll try to get down
> > to it this weekend.
>
> I've a strange bug here regarding the now playing applet: sometimes the
> play/pause button get disabled and because of that I have to directly
> interact with amarok if I want to play/pause the song....are you aware of
> this bug ?
>
> I took a fast look but couldn't find anything too obvious...

Could be Amarok's fault.  Whether the button is play or pause and whether it
is disabled or not depends on what Amarok is reporting as it's status.

Can you file a bug again widgets-nowplaying, please?  If you could include
what version of Amarok you're using, that would be great.

Thanks

Alex

--
Proud KDE hacker: http://www.kde.org