Panel offenders

Artur Souza(MoRpHeUz) morpheuz at openbossa.org
Fri Nov 21 19:16:55 CET 2008

Hi Alex,

On Friday 21 November 2008 15:13:55 Alex Merry wrote:
> Sorry, I've been meaning to fix this for a while.  I'll try to get down to
> it this weekend.

I've a strange bug here regarding the now playing applet: sometimes the
play/pause button get disabled and because of that I have to directly interact
with amarok if I want to play/pause the song....are you aware of this bug ?

I took a fast look but couldn't find anything too obvious...

Cheers!

Artur Duque de Souza
OpenBossa Research Labs
INdT - Instituto Nokia de Tecnologia