bug update

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Nov 19 17:13:44 CET 2008

On Wednesday 19 November 2008, Dmitry Suzdalev wrote:
> On Wednesday 19 November 2008 17:22:36 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> > > - I had vertical panel on right side of the second screen, now it's
> > > vanished. konsole is maximized so windows still think it's there.
> >
> > which means the panel still thinks its there too. look for debug output
> > on konsole about view creation and panels near the start of plasma..
>
> Btw, there are many of us now with the same breakage :)
> At least Morpheuz and annma and me.
>
> Panel is on the first desktop only. Others have no panel and desktop bkgnd
> is gray. Cachew is on the left instead of the right.

the cashew issue is a separate issue. let's deal with one issue at a time, and
at this point the multiscreen stuff is most important.

what's odd is that in all cases i've seen the geometry is being set correctly,
but the widgets aren't appearing on screen properly.

i wonder if kwin is getting in the way?

can you all try with a different window manager just to rule that remote
possibility out?

humru othro a kohnu se