bug update

Petri Damstén petri.damsten at gmail.com
Tue Nov 18 19:36:21 CET 2008

On Tuesday 18 November 2008 19:22:22 Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> * get someone testing Plasma on multi-screen with Kephal. there are huge
> numbers of mult-screen related bugs open that *hopefully* the new screen
> management code in Plasma and Kephal will address for 4.2

I guess this is not enough:
http://movingparts.net/2008/09/25/a-poor-mans-multi-monitor-setup-on-a-single-
physical-head/

I have GeForce 8600 with two 1280x1024 screens using twinview. Although nvidia
proprietary drivers are full of problems twinview has worked for me pretty
nicely, so I'm not sure if this setup is best for testing. Or maybe I just
don't use/know features that have problems :-) (Haven't checked the bug list
yet...)

Petri